Horrible Music for Your Eyes & Ears with More Bad Album Covers
Get ready to crank the funny up to 10! This hot new record collection of bad album covers will get your eyeballs dancin’ and your toes a-tappin’. Cuz it not only features some of the worst LP artwork but some groovy song samples from these gifted musical artists as well. Everything from rock and metal bands to country, gospel comedy, and jazz by artists from around the world are all right here in their everlasting glory. Rock on!
1. Sexy 70s power rock falconers? Nope. These “Country Cousins” are sexy Italian gospel pop.
2. Hey! When did Boo Radley record an album?
3. Looks like ol’ Sky Saxon is sportin’ quite a magical package there.
4. I’m sure this gem sent sales through the particle board!
5. Here we go again. Another 5-person quartet.
6. I swear to God that’s the Brady Bunch house! They’re in Mike’s den!
7. I’m sure everyone hated to go to their house.
8. Got a hunch that Bill & Dick always had a lot of candy to share in their van.
9. Another pasty German who spent too much time in the sun.
10. My, goodness! For a moment I thought that was a young Meryl Streep!
11. Musical treats for truck drivin’ serial killers.
12. Relax. I’m sure he’s just taking a methane reading because of his concern for the environment.
13. Ass up!
15. The entertainment trifecta: comedian, singer, serial predator.
16. What the hell is wrong with their eyes???
17. Ever wonder how many phallic objects you can place on one album cover?
18. Why do I sense that we just missed the alien anal probe?
19. Who’s up for a little furry animal roleplay?
20. This makes me tear up big time.
21. Is that a synthesizer in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
In the 70s and 80s, Zeljko Bebek was the lead singer of the rock band Bijelo Dugme, one of the most accomplished Yugoslav bands ever. Here’s a track from Bebek’s 1984 solo effort.
22. Does Randy Jack have a mommy-daughter thing going on here?
23. Pop finally has his cult.
24. They remind me of that couple next door that’s a little too friendly if ya know what I mean.
25. The fact he looks like Pee Wee Herman makes this cover even creepier.
26. My, why so subtle?
27. Maybe a crazy bad album cover but it’s a crazy good record!
28. Does that comb look dirty?
(Visited 356 times, 2 visits today)